You must go through an extensive CBAP exam prep to obtain the prestigious business analysis credential. The Certified Business AnalysisProfessional (CBAP) certification is a level-three professional credential offered by the IIBA.
Here are some of the basics you need to know about CBAP exam prep
- Learn what are the basic prerequisites and eligibility criterion of the certification. This will help to get a head start before you prepare for your examination. You can then schedule a date for your examination and prepare accordingly.
- Go through the BABOK guide. The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) guide is a mandatory read if you wish you appear for the CBAP exam.
- Take the Business Analysis course Toronto and join a study group. You can initially attend CBAP seminars and workshops, which will have you going with the basics you, need to know while preparing for the examination.
- Mock tests and simulations. Once you have completed the entire study course of the BABOK and other study materials, you can then take mock tests and use exam simulators that will help you determine your weak areas and in turn get you the pace required to solve the questions in the actual examination.
- Make flashcards. You can make flash along your preparation, which can help you understand the concepts of any domain or chapter, at just a glance. These flashcards are of certain help and is an effective study tool, while going through your CBAP exam prep.
- Have exam day prep. Absolutely, do not study a day before the examination. Have a clear mind before the examination, as questions in the test your skills, knowledge, and understanding of business analysis concepts. Do not occupy yourself in events, a day before the exam. You must get a good night’s sleep before your examination.
Doesn’t matter the professional credential you are preparing for. Be it, CBAP, PMP, PgMP or CCBA exam preparation, you must have a solid study plan and extensive practice sessions, if you wish to acquire the credential and clear the examination on your first attempt.